Car Diffusers - Lychee & Peony
How to use:
- Twist off wooden lid
- Carefully remove plastic stopper ensuring no liquid spills
- Place wooden lid back on and tighten securely
- Gently tip the diffuser upside down for 3 seconds for liquid to absorb into the wooden lid. Do not over saturate.
- Replace the plastic stopper and secure wooden lid tightly.
- Hang around out of direct sunlight and excessive temperatures and repeat these steps when you want more fragrance
*it can take a day or so for you to smell the fragrance
Hanging Diffuser Care
It’s very important to take care of your new hanging diffuser to get the most out of it’s life. Browne & Blue will not be held responsible for any damage cause by misuse.
* Do not hang the diffuser in any direct sunlight. This means you are unable to hang it from your rear view mirror. Hanging it in direct sunlight can burst the glass or obstruct view when driving. An alternative is hanging it from your indicators.
* Store in temperatures under 25 degrees. Avoid exposure to high car interior temperatures.
* Wipe down the diffuser carefully before use. Ensure lid, string or liquid content doesn’t touch anything as it may cause damage to the surface.